Some of the major areas are:
- Stepping onto the path where we learned about the strategies for change, they can help you or your loved one on your wellness journey.
- Emotional wellness… Where we learn how to build awareness, acceptance, and healthy expression of emotions.
- Intellectual wellness where we actively pursue lifelong learning and creativity.
- Physical wellness as we learn how to make daily decisions that contribute to the overall health of our body.
- Social wellness is all about building healthy, nurturing and mutually supportive relationships.
- Spiritual wellness as we learn how to live a life that matches our values, beliefs, and sense of purpose
- And of course, how to stay on the wellness path as we discover joy in our ongoing wellness and recovery journey.